S2 Ep. 15 feat. Bob Oswaks – Master Artisan Baker + Proprietor of Bob’s Well Bread Bakery and Cafe. From President of International Marketing for Sony to Proprietor of Bob’s Well Bread Bakery and Cafe: a story of transition, passion, crust, and crumb.
- His transition from being the President of International Marketing for Sony Pictures Television to being the Proprietor of Bob’s Well Bread Bakery and Café
- Leaving at the top of one industry and rising to the top of another industry
- A conversation he had with Norman Lear about change
- How he did research and 104 weekly homework assignments to write the business plan for his bakery
- Grieving losses and moving on to a more satisfying life
- When his friends in the bakery world told him he was crazy for starting his own bakery… but he did it anyway
- The difference between getting recognition in the bakery vs. the entertainment industry
- Creating a brand
- His failure-is-not-an-option mindset
- Feeding people’s souls
With permission, this episode features the tune Black Sheep by Big Lazy off their album Don’t Cross Myrtle.
CLICK FAST!!! and you can help Big Lazy make their next album by supporting their Kickstarter Campaign NOW. They’ve got some super cool premiums for supporters… and they make GREAT MUSIC!
Bob Oswaks on FACEBOOK
Bob’s Well Bread Bakery and Cafe WEBSITE
Bob’s Well Bread Bakery and Cafe on FACEBOOK and on INSTAGRAM
Big Lazy on FACEBOOK
Big Lazy WEBSITE
Big Lazy KICKSTARTER