S2 Ep.14: Michael Brubeck – The King of Cannabis, CEO of Centuria, & Author of Tipping the Scale.
- The conditions of the $200B worldwide cannabis market
- Why he focused his business model on the supply side of the cannabis industry
- How his company, Centuria, scaled up to be the largest cannabis manufacturer in North America, and is currently growing more than all of Canada AND Washington AND Colorado COMBINED
- His approach to enrolling the smartest minds in the world to develop state-of-the-art growing techniques
- What it felt like when the US Attorney General was threatening him with life in jail
- Why he thinks “a better way” is always possible
- Maverick 1000
- The advantages and disadvantages of creativity in business
- Using daily routine to maximize creativity
- How the worst day of his life was the best day of his life
- His father’s role in his life
- Why he’s not afraid to share his knowledge and ideas in his book Tipping the Scale: The book that changed everything you know about investing in cannabis
With permission of Ropeadope Records, this episode features the song Killaweed of Angelo Moore and the Brand New Step’s album Centuries of Heat.
Links to Learn More
Tipping the Scale: The book that changed everything you know about investing in cannabis. https://amzn.to/2L5Q0BV