- His love of skating.
- Grieving the loss of his vision.
- Relearning to live without sight.
- Getting the courage to try new tricks.
- Adaptive hacks to skating.
- Pouring ourselves into something we love.
- Goals — First blind astronaut, reality TV show, skydiving.
- Battling other people’s expectations.
- Making your own happiness.
If you want to know how to make a blind man’s dream come true, swing by Dan’s Go-Fund-Me page HERE. You can keep up with Dan on social media HERE on Instagram @blindphoto or HERE on Youtube @TheBlindExperience.
Dan mentioned: Jenkem, George Takei, Mashable, NowThis, BuzzFeed, Tony Hawk Foundation, Tony Hawk, Bob Burnquist, Leo Romero, Omar Salazar, RedBull TV, The Holman Prize, and the Lighthouse for the Blind.
With permission of Ropeadope Records, this episode features a tune by HUW called “Foot Down” off the album “Music from the Multiverse.” Those damn apes!!!! You can purchase that album HERE on Bandcamp or HERE on iTunes.