MAKE MOVES S2 Ep.4 feat. Glen Phillips, musician, thinker, and frontman for Toad the Wet Sprocket. Full interview available on iTunes, Stitcher, or download from Libsyn.
Glen opens up and shares deep personal thoughts on a wide range of topics including:
- Music and his new album Swallowed by the New
- His unexpected path in the music business
- Self sabotage
- Finding his place in a musical community
- Mental health and self care
- The myth of materialism
- The continuum of grief and praise
- Sad songs that lean toward the light
- Imposter syndrome
- God and things of the spiritual realm
With Glen’s permission, this episode features a segment of the tune Leaving Oldtown off his most recent album Swallowed by the New.
This episode also features Gabriel off the album Coyote Sessions.
You can keep up with news about Glenn on his website HERE or follow him on Facebook HERE